Sunday 30 November 2008

November 30th 2008

hi its me i am 8 years old you might have read that fact on my wedsite if you have not then listen .and you definately know my name and if you still dont n ot know that you will have to find out not really i will tell you now.my name is hannah its a nice name do you think so .anyway this weekend i went to a christmas craft fair it was so dull really it was just wet muddy water and cold wind. on sunday i went swimming it was fun later on in the afternoon i had a long drive home because i went to kent for the weekend and also i had a take away it was a lovely weekend and now i am at home now ok bye.


a joke to say bye
why did the monkey cross the road
because it wanted to get it i made it up my self it is very very silly now bye for the very last time bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ho ho ho hannah - you make me laugh.
See you soon.
Lisax