Wednesday 12 November 2008

November 12th

Hello everyone

Hope you are all ok and looking forward to christmas!!!!
Our Christmas cards will be available to buy really soon and they are great if I do say so myself!
I have a cough and a cold and don't feel great so not at school today but hopefully will be better for Children in Need day at school on friday and also my trip to the hairdressers on Saturday with my auntie Em. Big step for me!

I have another Brownie badge, my Entertainers badge and we came second in the Brownie Treasure Hunt by half a point. It was my school parents evening last night and I am doing ok but need to concentrate on my own work more!!

Hope you are all ok and will let you know when the cards are ready for sale.

Happy Birthday to my Grandad on 17th November, don't eat too much cake!!

Love Hannah xxxxxxx

1 comment:

Alezed said...

I am glad to hear you are enjoying Brownies Hannah, I learnt about you through the 2Simple Trust when finding out about another little girl who they have been helping too.

I am a member of Girlguiding too and I loved being a Brownie, now I am 24 I still do fun things in Senior Section.

Hope you had fun for Children in Need day on friday. Ee all wore spotty clothes to school, I am a teacher with a Year 5 class, they're very noisy.

I hope to buy some of your cards they look lovely!

Keep smiling!

Aleks