Saturday 7 February 2009

Feb 7th 2009

hi it isbeen so long since i last wrote.This week i had a great time because it snowed.And now i am going to tell you all about my week.Monday and tuesday school was closed due to the snow.I went sledging at bradgate park then i built a snow lady with boobies HA HA.Brownies is closed too uh everywhere is closed around here.You just can't get the right staff around here can ya.
On Weds school opened again and I got to see my friends, we played out on the field and built another snowman but year 6 boys came and stood on it! How annoying?
On Thursday, guess what, more snow and school closed again, but I had a great day as I spent it at my friend Olivia's house. We played on the Wii and build a big massive snow cat and then we bounced on the trampolene and all the snow bounced on us. Back to school on Friday and we had a reading test and either watched a film or played in the snow, guess which one I did?
Then I went with my Mum to give blood, it took ages she is so slow to bleed but I got plenty of biscuits!
Today my mum took me on a shopping spree that she arranged for my Christmas present, I bought some new clothes and two new hair bands.
Now for one of my jokes What vegetables do you find in the toilet? Leeks and peas HA HA.
See ya soon H xxxx

5 comments:

Lisa Pidgeon said...

Hi Hannah
I enjoyed reading about your adventures in the snow. We all went sledging at Bradgate Park and had a great time although we have lots of bumps and bruises. Looking forward to our craft morning soon. Take care
Lisa, Dave, Jack & Lily xxxx

Lisa Pidgeon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah, you missed a vegetable ... Poo-tatoes! Love Mandy xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah,David and Claire loits been a long time since ive seen you all and we have been thinking of you ... I remember going sledging in bradgate park too with Sam and Holly a few years ago and we had the best day ever...Sam and holly now live live in kent near the seaside with their mum.
It's their Birthdays soon in May and they would like to meet up and have a party with you and a few other friends from their old School at Seagrave.. Can you let me know if that's possisble my email is:
lee.loftus@h2msoffice.co.uk

Love to you all take care xxx

Lee Sam And Holly Loftus

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah, glad you had fun in the snow. My sons fave joke is "whats pink and fluffy? Pink fluff!!" Terrible but it makes me laugh lots. All the best Julie & costubblue